NEPAL S3 W3
Nepal S3 W3 robot is recommended for its performance in terms of resistance, durability and stability: the manipulator is retrofitted by replacing or preserving part of the components, if possible, according to customer requirements.
- IMM combined: up to 650 tons
- Horizontal axis stroke (X): 2000 mm
- Transversal axis stroke (Z): 800 mm
- Vertical axis stroke (Y): 1200 mm
- Rotation (R1) Tipper: 0°-90° (pneumatic)
- Maximum payload: 12 kg
- Positioning repeatability: ±0,1 mm
- Dry cycle: 10″ sec.
We preserve part of the components, if possible: the electrical panel is generally kept. We replace impaired and worn-out components, specifically:
- mechanical components: sliding guides, timing belts and gearboxes;
- electrical and pneumatic wiring on-board.
Additionally, is possible to require:
- complete disassembly and re-painting of the robot;
- complete replacing of the pneumatic components;
- replacing of the electrical components with new drives and brushless servo-motors;
- replacing of the control unit with a 10 inches touch screen display.